Some sugar to my life....

by - 10:18

Hello Secondollies,

I have to share with you my joy, I am learning a lit bit more doing better videos (finally I can hide my mouse cursor! LOL) ...I know I have too much to learn yet, but I am happy with this last result.
I saw for hours lots of tutorials and step by step I hope I will be doing better, it is easier if you use good animations like the dances I am using for the videos.
In this, I wanted to combine one of my last favorite songs with Alini dances by Move Animations Cologne 

I hope you like and I wait your comments or suggestions :)



Good news! BLACK FRIDAY!!
Get 50% on Top of all COPY DANCEPACKS of ALL Girls Dance RELEASES NOW!
                                                           
                                                                ⇩⇩



✌✌

You can find and try the dances here:

InWorld Store

or here:




Enjoy your second life!
Babi ♥


You May Also Like

0 comentarios