Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life

by - 20:42






Hello my lovely friends, today I am wearing these sexy stuff, thank you so much to my sponsors, great work I love to wear and shoot it ♥
I found some free things as group gifts, enjoy! :)



Lipstick ::: Olde Lily ::: Kimi => New Release for Catwa

Lashes ::: Olde Lily ::: Dramatic

Mini Skirt ::: Sexy Princess ::: Daisy => New Release

Boots ::: Mosquito's Way ::: Morgan, with hud  (21 colors)  @Tres Chic (Nov 17-Dec 10)

Hair ::: Magika :::

Bra with harness ::: Moon Elixir ::: @Romp

Tattoo ::: Isuka ::: Group Gift (free to join)

Background "Get Out" ::: Isuka ::: Group gift (free to join)

Skin appliers ::: Glam Affair ::: Viktoria

Mesh bento body by Maitreya

Mesh bento head by Catwa



You May Also Like

0 comentarios