Posh Pixels / Essences / Overlow Poses

by - 7:52







Babi is getting married? Oh no no, I married only once and do not think I would do it again, but nothing is ever said. 

Now we are very good friends with my ex ;)
I love my freedom, my work, and if I get to fall in love again, should be with someone who understands the work I do in SL, always from store to store to finish making the styling of the avatar, it seems incredible but it takes quite a while to get the final look :) but I enjoy a lot.


Here is the styling card of this post of this post:


Bridal gown ::: Caitlyn in mesh Posh Pixels  Exclusive for Sequin Event (First round - 10th July - 24th July '15)


Skin ::: Lou - Ann Essences ==> Exclusive for the next Kustom 9 for July (landmark soon)        

Eyes ::: {S0NG} Mayday 

Open Mouth ::: PXL

Hair ::: Analog Dog ::: @Hair Fair 2015


Necklace and earrings ::: Lolita Modern Couture ::: @Cosmopolitan Room


Bouquet :: old roses with 3 poses  ::: Design House 


Mesh body ::: Maitreya


Poses ::: Overlow Poses


kiss
Babi ♥



You May Also Like

0 comentarios